Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ESN Pick Up

"Erasmus Student Network is an international student organization that looks after exchange students within the Erasmus study program. Therefore ESN Maastricht will introduce you to the Dutch and more specifically, the Maastricht student life"

They offer a free service to come pick you up from the train station. I'm SO glad I signed up for it. By the time I arrived in Maastricht I was so exhausted. The last thing I wanted to do was to figure out how to get to the guesthouse. The ride to the guesthouse looked so complicated with so many twists and turns. I was very thankful I signed up.

You can sign up to get picked up on their website. They sent me a confirmation so I knew that they would be there. After arriving in Maastricht, I wandered around the train station looking for them. I found them in the main area of the train station, in front of the ticket office.

0 comments: