Thursday, August 7, 2008

Annoyed at the Visa Office

The visa office that issues the residence permit is starting to get rather annoying. I still haven't sent the funds for the permit, so I can understand that. They sent a reminder a couple days ago about sending the funds and I replied stating that I was having some difficulties collecting the money together as my parents are out of town and very difficult to reach. They replied saying that they understand that collecting the large sum can be difficult and suggested that I can submit the consent form and scanned passport first. So I followed their instructions and did that. They replied the next day saying that I need to physically fill in the form (I did it electronically first). At this point I was getting annoyed at all their rules (and their English isn't all that great and is difficult to understand). I did what they wanted and sent it back, only to have them reply asking where my money is.

UGH! I'm getting frustrated with them. I read the email first thing this morning and definitely was not a good start to the day. I replied with a rather curt response detailing the past couple days of emails, so hopefully they'll leave me alone and I can send them the stupid money on Monday.

0 comments: