Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Grand Tour (of my Dorm)

Welcome to my dorm building (Mom - this is for you!). This is the side view and what I see from my window(ish). My room is located on the second floor on the left hand side of the building (if the picture was bigger you could see it).


Ooo, its my room. Lets go take a look!


The view from my desk towards the door. I haven't unpacked yet... And! I have a sink in my room! Kinda random but kinda cool too...


My desk with the only thing unpacked - my computer. Picture taken while talking to my parents (thus the random cable heading off the screen).


My bed. Its super soft and the pillow sucks. I might get a second one just so I have more support. Haven't decided yet.


Looking towards the door from the bed. Huge bookcase and comfy chair =)


Now down the hall to the washroom.


Toilet - interesting. Totally different from CAN.


The showers.



Downstairs is the laundry room... Will need to figure out how to use it soon...


Heading back upstairs to my hallway. Whats that blue door at the end of the hallway?


Its the common room!


Plus kitchen! We have 3 stove tops, 4 fridges and numerous pans. Each person has their own cubby complete with key. Kinda like a hostel environment almost. In the cubby we're provided with 2 plates, 2 cups and cutlery.


Pans in storage yet to be used...


And so ends the tour of my dorm building. There are 3 floors, with 4 wings. My wing has about 25 rooms so there are at least 300 people in this building. I think there are some double rooms too so there many be more. Definitely will be interesting getting to know my neighbours!

1 comments:

pooh said...

that room is huge...its bigger than my room in this apt...or your room..hahahahaha....