Friday, August 8, 2008

Cell Phone Problems

I currently have a SE w810i from Rogers and I plan on taking it with me to Maastricht. Only I need to figure out how to unlock it so I can put another carrier's SIM card in. I don't want to pay Roger's stupid roaming fees! Talk about expensive!!!

I've been looking about what kind of phone companies are available in the Netherlands. I've found a listing online at Wikipedia. I took a look at Vodafone's rates. I guess they're not bad for prepaid, but I really have a limited understanding of all this. I also went over to T-Mobile's site as well, but they don't have an English version of the site (or maybe I'm just retarded and cannot find it!).

Only a couple weeks left! There are tons of things I still need to figure out and think about! Scary!! So much to do and plan!

0 comments: