Thursday, June 5, 2008

What I'll Be Taking

For Block 1 I'm going to be taking European Business which is required by UVic and I think a course called Brand Management. I heard its pretty tough though so I still might change it.

The thing I'm most worried about is that if I sign up for a course that isn't approved by UVic, I can't get it approved until after I get to UM. By that time I won't be able to change it. I can only change my classes until June 20. So if its not approved the I'm doubly screwed. I'll be stuck taking a course that I don't need, spending extra money and then not getting any credit for it.

I emailed the IP office about it, but they weren't very clear. All they said was that as long as I don't take any classes at UM that is identical to a course I will take back at UVic, they'll usually grant me credit. I'm not sure I'll want to risk it. I've emailed the others going to UM with me and I'm seeing what classes they're going to take and I'll make my final decision closer to the deadline.

0 comments: