Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Places I Want to See

Someone asked me today where I definitely would want to go while in Europe and honestly, I haven't really thought too much about it. Here are a couple places I'd like to go:

  • Salzburg
    • For a really cheesy reason too: I want to visit Mozart's birthplace
    • There is tons of music history, and I was a huge fan of The Sound of Music
  • Venice
    • I've always been drawn to the idea of a city on stilts above water. Sounds totally awesome
    • I'm not too sure if I'll actually get to go there - I'll probably have to fly...
  • Paris
    • I've been here before a long time ago and I fell in love with the French culture and their baked goods (heaven!)
    • Only a couple hours away by train! Easily accessible
  • Southern France (any city really - no preference)
    • Amazing views? Beaches? I'm totally in...
  • Amsterdam (obviously - I'll probably be flying into there)
    • Definitely will be heading here. Its about 2.5 hours by train...
  • Rotterdam
    • AIESEC International office... Just want to go take a look
    • Really close to Maastricht - day trip perhaps?
  • London
    • Would definitely like to go there, but I won't be too bummed out if I don't
    • I'll have to fly and the pound is pretty pricey right now so I'll have to see...
  • Oktoberfest!
    • Do I really need a reason?!
There are SO many other places. I just want to go everywhere!

0 comments: