Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Housing Frustrations

I held off on applying for housing because I didn't have a passport, but I was getting worried that I wouldn't be able to get a good room. In the end I left that passport bit empty and said I'll send them my number once I get my passport.

UM has a residence type housing available for exchange students called the Guesthouse. By reading past exchange reports and talking to people that went in years before, the best place to live is the C-building and I definitely want a single room. According to their website, they're full on the cheapest single rooms in the C-building, so I made my reservation for the room one price range above. The site isn't too clear as to why there are different price ranges and the differences in rooms... I guess I'll find out once I get there.

0 comments: